6th Rate Frigate: These warships were built to protect coastlines, attack merchant ships and were also often used to hunt down pirates.
The pirates could almost never put up with a 6th Rate Frigate, but there is an example of the pirate Edward 'Blackbeard' Teach capturing one and using it in his fleet.
This version of a 6th Rate Frigate from Firelock Games is modeled in an attempt to mimic what Blackbeard's ship might have looked like.
The box contains:
- 1 18 ″ × 5.4 ”Plastic Resin Hull (28mm scale)
- 24 Wooden dowel for Masts & Spars
- 8 Yards of Elastic for Rigging
- 58 Laser-cut wooden Rigging Parts
- 8 Light Cannons and Carriages
- 22 White Metal Gunport Covers
- 14 White Metal Light Cannons Tips
- 8 Swivel Guns
- 1 Game Card
The contents of the box are not painted or assembled and no paint and glue are included.
Sails and flags not included.