This award-winning set of rules describes how to play Black Powder 2nd Edition.
The authors' goal with the set of rules has been to make it possible to fight the great battles of the 18th and 19th centuries.
The book describes all the rules of the game, and also contains a lot of optional additions you can use to get exactly the game experience you want.
In addition to the rules, there are also 12 complete examples of Black Powder battles that covers the period.
The strokes described are:
- Battle of Elixheim - War of the Spanish Succession, 1705
- Battle of Clifton Moor - Jacobite Rising, 1745
- Raid on Fort Ligonier - French and Indian War, 1758
- Battle of Chinsurah - Seven Years' War, 1759
- Battle of Bunker Hill - American War of Independence, 1775
- Battle of North Point - The War of 1812, 1814
- Quatre Bras - Napoleonic War, 1815
- The Eve of Waterloo - Napoleonic War, 1815
- Battle of Kernstown - American Civil War, 1862
- Battle of Antietam - American Civil War, 1862
- Battle of Dead Man’s Creek - Sioux War, 1876-77
- Action on the iNyezane - Zululand, 1879