Designed in the Netherlands and typically used as a merchant vessel with a smaller crew.
The ship's design is specifically meant to be difficult to board.
The box contains:
- 15.5 ”x6.5” plastic resin hull
- 15 Wooden dowel for Masts & Spars
- 4 Yards of elastic for rigging
- 32 Laser cut wooden rigging parts
- 4 Light cannons and carriages
- 10 White metal light cannons tips
- 14 White metal gunport covers
- 6 Swivel guns
- 1 Game card
The contents of the box are not painted or assembled and no paint and glue are included.
Sails and flags not included.