Tartana was a popular ship in the Mediterranean which was adapted to the Caribbean by the Spaniards and French.
Sporting a two-masted fore & aft lateen rig and able to carry a decent armament for its size, the Tartana makes for an excellent coastal privateer.
The box contains:
- Tartana 1 13.5 ″ x4 ″ ”Plastic Resin Hull (28mm scale)
- 7 Wooden dowel for Masts & Spars
- 4 Yards of Elastic for Rigging
- 17 Laser cut wooden Rigging Parts
- 4 Light Cannons and Carriages
- 4 White Metal Gunport Covers
- 6 Swivel Guns
- 1 Game Card
The contents of the box are not painted or assembled and no paint and glue are included.
Sails and flags not included.